Board of Directors
The Greater Lake City Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, as representatives of the business community,
seeks to uphold the objective of the Chamber by enhancing the business environment and the Lake City community.
The Board of Directors consists of fifteen members elected by the general membership of the Chamber. Five members are elected annually for a three year term.
- Greg Moore, President - Moore & Associates
- Shawn Bell, Vice President - City of Lake City
- Wil Thomy, Treasurer -W. Lee Flowers & Co.
- Lee Nettles, Parliamentarian - Nettles, Turbeville & Reddeck Law Firm
- Jonathan Dickson - St. Marks Believers Holiness Church
- Phil Grimsley - Alcohol Beverage Consulting
- Kate Kirby - Kirby Realty and Construction
- Steve Sanborn- Railway Restaurant
- Chris Mishoe - Mishoe Crop Insurance
- Robert Phillips - The Citizens Bank
- Sam Marcengill - Lake City United Methodist Church
- Fran Springs - Wal-Mart
- Will Tarte - Marshall's Marine
- Jennifer Welch– FTC
- Tripp Welch – Carolina Eastern
- Beth Hyman, Executive Assistant