Board of Directors
The Greater Lake City Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, as representatives of the business community, seeks to uphold the objective of the Chamber by enhancing the business environment and the Lake City community.
The Board of Directors consists of fifteen members elected by the general membership of the Chamber. Five members are elected annually for a three year term.
- Greg Moore, President - Action Finance Company, Inc.
- Jennifer Welch, Vice President - Farmers Telephone Cooperative
- Madelyn Hanna, Treasurer - Hicks Guerry PA
- Kim Turbeville, Parliamentarian - Nettles, Turbeville & Reddeck Law Firm
- Peg Sebnick - Mid-South Metal Specialties
- Deborah Altman - Florence County School District Three
- Tripp Welch – Carolina Eastern
- Jonathan Dickson, Belk
- Dave Hemmingsen, Fludd’s Pawn & Gun
- Roger Tilton - Ducks Unlimited, Lake City Chapter
- Anna Burrows – Seven Monogram Boutique
- Wil Thomy - W. Lee Flowers & Company
- Sam Marcengill - Lake City United Methodist Church
- Phil Grimsley - Alcohol Beverage Consulting & Investigations
- Fran Springs - Wal-Mart
- Ava Baker, Executive Director
- Beth Hyman, Executive Assistant