Board of Directors
The Greater Lake City Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, as representatives of the business community,
seeks to uphold the objective of the Chamber by enhancing the business environment and the Lake City community.
The Board of Directors consists of fifteen members elected by the general membership of the Chamber. Five members are elected annually for a three year term.
- Greg Moore, President - Action Finance Company, Inc.
- Shawn Bell, Vice President - City of Lake City
- Wil Thomy, Treasurer -W. Lee Flowers & Co.
- Lee Nettles, Parliamentarian - Nettles, Turbeville & Reddeck Law Firm
- Peg Sebnick - Mid-South Metal Specialties
- Jerry State- Florence County School District Three
- Tripp Welch – Carolina Eastern
- Jonathan Dickson, St. Marks Believers Church
- Dave Hemmingsen, Fludd’s Pawn & Gun
- Roger Tilton - Ducks Unlimited, Lake City Chapter
- Jennifer Welch– Farmers Telephone Cooperative
- Steve Sanborn- Sonic Drive-I
- Sam Marcengill - Lake City United Methodist Church
- Phil Grimsley - Alcohol Beverage Consulting & Investigations
- Fran Springs - Wal-Mart
- Ava Baker, Executive Director
- Beth Hyman, Executive Assistant